Boost Your Business Attraction Program
Site LoGIStics is a strategic tool that assists organizations with improving their economic development programs. An award winning ESRI business partner with more than 18 years of GIS experience, Timmons Group developed Site LoGIStics to provide economic developers a competitive advantage in attracting potential clients and development projects by integrating detailed site and building information with key demographic and economic data vital to site selection. Site LoGIStics enhances the site selection process, making it easier to access information.
How it Works
Utilizing a GIS-integrated, web-based program, critical site selection information is just a click away. Site LoGIStics provides up-to-the-minute access to site and building information, demographic data, interactive maps, and other vital site selection factors. The software also enables users to incorporate additional search criteria that are significant to their jurisdiction. In addition, professional reports are easy to produce for potential business and industry prospects.
Features and Benefits
- Customize the site and building search by incorporating key criteria such as square footage, acreage, zoning, property type, and other pertinent data
- Compare multiple properties by utilizing detailed reports that enable side-by-side comparisons
- Incorporate photos and other documents into the database to enhance reporting capabilities
- Generate maps that incorporate local government GIS information in relation to site and building information such as roadways, airports, railroads, utilities, topography, and other key factors
- Highlight points of interest on maps by using point-based annotations or markers for presentations or reports
- Build reports that integrate in-depth demographic information such as workforce statistics, population, and education
- Quickly convert property information, demographic reports, and business reports to Word, PDF or Excel for printing